Picture files not showing up folders??Support

Last Updated:

1. Jayme

Jayme Well-Known Member

I downloaded a picture from the web onto my X. I used dropbox. The problem I'm having is I can see the picture when I go to phone files. I copy and paste from dropbox to my picture folder. The picture doesn't show up in the gallery. So just to be sure I copied the picture to a folder called background, its still not there in the gallery. Weird thing is when I go back to the phone files, and look for it. Its there in the gallery folder AND the background folder, but STILL not in the gallery! arrghh!!
    not sure whats going on there???

I just want to make a picture a background thats all. It would be nice to just go into the phone files LONG press a picture and have the "Set As" option. This option only seems to be available in the gallery.

can someone help?

2. gwilson847

gwilson847 New Member

I got resolution! The answer is the pic is on the 'slideshow' widget. Delete the slide show in the TRASH. Then long press re-add the MOTOROLA Widget-->Photo Widget. This will take you to gallery and then select a pic in all pic. Then select a pic again and Photo Widget will install on screen..WITHOUT the darn pic. WAHOO!...