Picture Mail

Last Updated:

1. cardsfan01

cardsfan01 Member This Topic's Starter

When receiving picture mail my Hero automatically goes into a "slideshow" for 5 seconds for each picture, is there a way to change this in some kind of settings mode? Any help is appreciated. By changing it I mean, does it always have to go to slideshow and if it does, is the setting of 5 seconds a default that can't be changed? Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. bobeink

bobeink Active Member

I also noticed that and it can be a bit annoying. I'll play around with the settings a bit more after work tonight to see if i can find a solution.

3. cardsfan01

it is annoying a bit...if i want to look at the picture longer than 5 seconds i have to go back to it...any help is appreciated...thanks!

4. Negrito

Negrito Well-Known Member

long press then save it to your SD card, then you can view it as long as you need...

5. cardsfan01

it just would be nice to view picture mail for more than 5 seconds w/out having to save it to my SD card. If i don't want to save the picture but want to look at it longer than 5 seconds, i have to hit "play" again...just kind of odd, thats all....

6. quentinfisher

quentinfisher Well-Known Member

Handcent messaging client lets you download the picture in your thread/conversation with the person and view it with the image viewer of your choice. Not much a solution but it lets you see the pic without actually putting it on your memory card.

7. Negrito

Negrito Well-Known Member

with chompSMS it shows at a big enough size in the conversation so that you can see it, but you have to have auto dl in the stock messaging ticked or it wont work.