• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Picture Message(MMS)

I've ran into a problem with taking/sending a picture with my Droid. I take a picture..on Normal quality setting, with 2mp size setting and everything works fine. That is, Until I go to send that picture to someone else. Now keep in mind the people I have tried sending to do not have a smartphone. They have the Envy and the Envy 2. Anyways the one person said it did not even show up as getting a message, the other said it received the message but could not open/load the picture. Now, I first tried taking a normal picture, Highest quality setting, 5mp size..and was having the same problem so I reduced everything as much as I could and still having problems. I am curious if there is anyone else that is having this problem? Thanks

lots are having this problem. you are not alone. most say if u send from verizon to verizon phones it'll work, but i found that not the case. not sure what the deal is. htc / verizon has failed to give a response other than their regular scripted response

very frustrating if u keep in contact w/ family this way n want to share images

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones