• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

picture messages not working

upgrading to 2.1 is supposed to fix the problem (I haven't upgraded because of the new problems people are experiencing with it) If you choose not to upgrade then a hard reset will fix the problem, although it was only a temporary fix for me, problem returned after a month and I personally don't think its worth resetting my phone that often. Important people know to email me pics and for everyone else I just check the sprint picture mail website to view them

Upvote 0
The other method that works, albeit it is a pain for the people who are sending you picture messages, is to have them send the picture message twice. The second one usually contains the picture, but not always.

The Android 2.1 update fixed this picture messaging issue for me. I was happy to be able to receive them again without such a huge process needing to be involved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones