picture messages

Last Updated:

1. dkwak

dkwak Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everyone, just had a question, when someone sends you a picture message the picture comes up in the message screen like normal, but i was wondering how do i save that picture onto my phone?? is there a way? or do i just have to lock that text and view the picture like that. because if thats the case then this phone is to lame, but im gonna guess theres a way to save it cuz as everyone knows...Droid does

Advertisement
  2. Ziani

Ziani Well-Known Member

hmm....have you tried tap and hold to see if you get an option to save?

3. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

What he said. You have to long press on the picture (touch and hold your finger there for a few seconds) and there will be an option to save. It might say copy to SD card or something.

4. dkwak

Ohhhh awesome. Coool thanks people. Another question though...actually a few lol

1.) How do i save it to my phone not sd card?
    2.) How comw i have a camera pictures but those pics are also in the camera media folder?
    3.) How do i organize tbe pics and put them in the right folders??

Thanks peole you posts are extremely thanked and tbe people who crreated this sigte are too

5. dkwak

Ohhhh awesome. Coool thanks people. Another question though...actually a few lol

1.) How do i save it to my phone not sd card?
    2.) How comw i have a camera pictures but those pics are also in the camera media folder?
    3.) How do i organize tbe pics and put them in the right folders??

Thanks peole you posts are extremely thanked and tbe people who crreated this sigte are too

6. Renholder5x

Renholder5x Well-Known Member

I just hooked my Eris up to my PC and created a new picture folder in the apps folder. Actually I created several picture folders in the apps folder and the Eris automatically detected them as photo albums. Dunno how or why, but it did and it works. Give it a shot.