• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Picture Messaging not working...PLEASE HELP!!

izzy35

Android Enthusiast
Jun 2, 2010
Ok so I have fallen in love with this phone, coming from a blackberry, but have a HUGE problem..I can recieve picture messaging fine, BUT when I send to anyone who owns an iPHONE, and yes, it's the versions that are capable, they do not recieve it....I was able to send picture messages fine from my blackberry to ALL carriers, including iphones...

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

oh and what makes it worse is that I NEVER get an error message. Everything seems to go through so I never know they never recieved it until I follow up..

i've tried to add text before i send them... didn't work for me

i've been messing with this constantly for a couple days now. it seems like i can send pictures that don't automatically resize to friends with iphones, but if it does rezise/compress it will never show up. further, if it's a picture that i have taken with the camera on the incredible, it will never be delivered to an iphone.

it's extremely frustrating for me because 6 or 7 of my friends use iphones. i keep having to email them the pictures instead... which just isn't as convienient as mms is.

Reactions: Extacywithme
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones