Picture Messaging not working...PLEASE HELP!!Support

Last Updated:

1. izzy35

izzy35 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so I have fallen in love with this phone, coming from a blackberry, but have a HUGE problem..I can recieve picture messaging fine, BUT when I send to anyone who owns an iPHONE, and yes, it's the versions that are capable, they do not recieve it....I was able to send picture messages fine from my blackberry to ALL carriers, including iphones...

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

oh and what makes it worse is that I NEVER get an error message. Everything seems to go through so I never know they never recieved it until I follow up..

Advertisement
  2. Just_D

Just_D Guest

I sent my wife an MMS message to my wife, who is with T-mobile as well as to my daughter's iPhone3g and they both received it. I'm sorry, but I don't know what to tell you.

3. burningembers

burningembers Well-Known Member

There are a couple other threads on the forum about this. The quickest way about it is to include text when sending an MMS to an iPhone. So after attaching the picture, just EDIT and type something.

4. snowboardingpezo

snowboardingpezo Member

i've tried to add text before i send them... didn't work for me

i've been messing with this constantly for a couple days now. it seems like i can send pictures that don't automatically resize to friends with iphones, but if it does rezise/compress it will never show up. further, if it's a picture that i have taken with the camera on the incredible, it will never be delivered to an iphone.

it's extremely frustrating for me because 6 or 7 of my friends use iphones. i keep having to email them the pictures instead... which just isn't as convienient as mms is.

Extacywithme likes this.
  5. izzy35

izzy35 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well I have tried the "adding a comment" and have had 100% success! Yes, it works, but still very frustrating and not to mention, I can't make sense of why adding a comment makes it work vs. not.