Picture SizeSupport

Last Updated:

1. Syrax

Syrax Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry if this has been asked already but I could not find an answer after searching.

Is there any way that the size of the picture you are capturing can be changed? They seem to be huge and I don't want to overload the mailboxes of my friends' mobile phones.

Advertisement
  2. N3TWORK BURN3R

N3TWORK BURN3R Well-Known Member

Unfortunately there isn't many options for the camera just yet. But it may be coming in the near future. Keep an eye out :cool:

3. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Yeah... this really bothers me. It appears they included NO camera functionality out of the box, I guess hoping to illustrate how the 3rd party could build these things through open source development.

We will undoubtedly see some camera apps pop up... I just wish they would have included SOMETHING - even if minimal - upon launch.

4. Syrax

Syrax Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Rob I totally agree. I thought I was going crazy when I didn't see options for it. I didn't realize how big the pictures were until my friend mentioned it. I hope that there is a developer working on one to be released shortly. I love the whole Open OS, but some simple functions such as this could have been filled in my Google themselves.