• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help picture tex message help

I assume you mean you can't find them in your gallery. If so, I would first try going to the 'my files' app, and opening 'DCIM'. That is where all your pictures are stored. If they aren't there, I would start looking in all of the 'my files' folders. Just don't change anything. Some of the files in there are core files. But, opening them up and peeking inside won't hurt.

Upvote 0
I had the same problem when i got my continuum last week and thought i was having a really bad blonde moment, but as i searched out the answer, it turns out that although it was really obvious once i found out, it's not obvious just by messing around with the phone....

when you have the pic open & tap the menu toggle (i think that's what it's called --- the first on the left that looks like paper) and tap "attached items", there is a grey & black "check" next to the file name.... tap the "check" so it turns green & tap "save". The pic should be in your gallery in the "downloads" file.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones