Picture Widget and Picture Slideshow widgetSupport

Last Updated:

1. sidewalkshoes

sidewalkshoes Active Member This Topic's Starter

I posted this question sort of embedded in the "show us your Droid X screen" but I think it got buried with all the "what is that widget?" questions.

I see on some screens the picture widget picture is big. Mine is only about 1 inch by 1/2 inch. I can barely even get 1/2 a face in the picture! How do you get a bigger picture?

I'm running LauncherPro, is that effecting it?

Since I couldn't get a bigger picture, I decided to try and add the slide show widget. But when I try, it says Widget Conflict only one photo slideshow per home screen. I don't have any other slideshow widgets on my screen. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. sidewalkshoes

sidewalkshoes Active Member This Topic's Starter

Okay, I'm going to answer my own question here in case anyone else has this problem.

I couldn't figure out why it kept telling me I already had a Picture Slideshow Widget on my screen, when I obviously didn't. I had a revelation, that maybe there was one on my original stock screens. So, I downloaded Home Switcher, went to look at my stock screens and there it was! Deleted it, switched back to LauncherPro and added the Photo Slideshow Widget!!!

I still don't know how you get a nice sized photo to show on the homescreen, mine will only show a thumbnail sized photo, but at least I got the slideshow widget thing figured out!

3. mweiland

mweiland Member

does the slideshow widget still work after reboot? mine stops functioning after reboot when running launcherpro or adw.launcher

4. taintedlemons

taintedlemons New Member

Just wanted to say thank you. I was having the EXACT same problem with installing launcher pro and my slideshow not working. Took your advice got home switcher and sure enough I was having the same problem. So thanks so much for you help. This has been driving me nuts and now I can finally enjoy my photos again!

5. avoca

avoca Member

So glad you solved and shared. Thanks!