pictures disapperingSupport

1. Devendra95

Devendra95 Well-Known Member

When ever I restart my Samsung admire (2.3.6 stock), I noticed some pics just disappeared. They are no longer in the gallery. And this happens every time. It is really frustrating. Please help

Advertisement
  2. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Had this happen with a friends G1 awhile back-first off un-mount and mount the sd card. Some may reappear and some may not. Next sign up for an account for Dropbox(Google Play Store has a link)
    Download the app and set it to upload new pics in the settings of the app.
    Now with my friends G1 it would not show all the pics on the device itself but everything would be saved to Dropbox safe to view on the phone or a computer:thumbup:
    Devendra95 likes this.
  3. Devendra95

could this be the SD card's fault?
  4. gbiggie

It could be-sometimes just unmounting the sd and mounting it again takes care of it. Do you have the option of trying another sd card:confused:
  5. Devendra95

nope :( but right now i have a 2GB and i will upgrade to a larger size in the near future.
  6. gbiggie

Ok-setting up dropbox at least will ensure you don't lose anything in the meantime:)
  7. nasstyrome

nasstyrome Well-Known Member

warning with the sdcard's
    make sure u buy a legit sdcard, there are fake sdcards floating around.

they report a certain memory space but are not, buy from a trusted source, dont skip on the cost. i purchased a 30gb fake sdcard and had the same problem, apps/pictures disappeared due to goign over the limit on the card, was 4gb but reported 30gb.

its an sdcard error, backup ur files and format ur sdcard.

cheers.
  8. Devendra95

Thanks for your help. I used an app called "sandisk memory manager" and set up a box account and I backed up everything on my phone.
  9. Devendra95

I'll only buy Kingston or sandisk 4gb
  10. qandres12

qandres12 Well-Known Member

actually buy then from an electronics store or from their website. ebay i wouldnt trust that for anything, amazon i use it but never for electronics