• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pictures Doesn't Render Correctly

PapayaMoo

Nov 20, 2011
Just got my new Infuse 4G about a week ago. Love the phone but I have a problem that I can't get ride of. For some reason, the pictures in my Gallery (link to my Picasa account) and the pictures of the CD covers that I have in Google Music does not render correctly. When it's just a preview pic it looks reasonably sharp but when I try to load it full screen it's very fuzzy. As far as I can tell this is not a network connection issue and when I had my Moto Triumph the pictures would load correctly. Am I doing something wrong in my setting? Please help. Tks.

Just got my new Infuse 4G about a week ago. Love the phone but I have a problem that I can't get ride of. For some reason, the pictures in my Gallery (link to my Picasa account) and the pictures of the CD covers that I have in Google Music does not render correctly. When it's just a preview pic it looks reasonably sharp but when I try to load it full screen it's very fuzzy. As far as I can tell this is not a network connection issue and when I had my Moto Triumph the pictures would load correctly. Am I doing something wrong in my setting? Please help. Tks.

You had a moto triumph! My good friend has that, he is just in another state and i have not seen it yet. Anyway lol, try installing a gingerbread rom, may just fix it. Whole list here, you may want to learn how to restore your phone for problems and definitly learn cwm. [REF] Infuse 4G Super Thread - ONE STOP SHOP FOR EVERYTHING - xda-developers Another thing you can try is to use a different gallery, like one from the market.

Upvote 0
Thanks Ryan. Yes, I had a Triumph and it was a nice phone. I'm a complete Android noob and just following the directions from this forum I was able to root it and upgrade the rom without any problems whatsoever. However, the GPS issue was really bad and the battery power doesn't even 1/2 a day for me with moderatly heavy use. I still like the phone though and would've kept it if Virgin Mobile's service wasn't so bad.

Back to the issue at hand. I'm trying not to root the Infuse as I'm pretty happy with the way it is right now. With the Triumph I had Gingerbreak and it didn't do a whole lot for me. As a matter of fact, the phone got very laggy after I had upgraded. I tried one of the gallery programs from Market and it only reads the photos I took with the phone and does not link to my Picasa account. I don't have a problem seeing the pictures I took, just the ones that are online. And not just from Picasa, the album art work in Google Music does the same thing. It won't load completely and it's very fuzzy.

I guess my bottomline is "is my phone defective"? If this is somehow hardware related then while the phone is new, I'll try to get ATT to replace it. But if this is just a setting issue maybe someone can let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Thanks Ryan. Yes, I had a Triumph and it was a nice phone. I'm a complete Android noob and just following the directions from this forum I was able to root it and upgrade the rom without any problems whatsoever. However, the GPS issue was really bad and the battery power doesn't even 1/2 a day for me with moderatly heavy use. I still like the phone though and would've kept it if Virgin Mobile's service wasn't so bad.

Back to the issue at hand. I'm trying not to root the Infuse as I'm pretty happy with the way it is right now. With the Triumph I had Gingerbreak and it didn't do a whole lot for me. As a matter of fact, the phone got very laggy after I had upgraded. I tried one of the gallery programs from Market and it only reads the photos I took with the phone and does not link to my Picasa account. I don't have a problem seeing the pictures I took, just the ones that are online. And not just from Picasa, the album art work in Google Music does the same thing. It won't load completely and it's very fuzzy.

I guess my bottomline is "is my phone defective"? If this is somehow hardware related then while the phone is new, I'll try to get ATT to replace it. But if this is just a setting issue maybe someone can let me know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.

It is probably a software issue, ask yourself is this really that big of a deal? I noticed it too (before it was bricked). Now i can not do anything, can not get back either :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones