Pictures fail to open full screen then vanish al togetherSupport

Last Updated:

1. Nitecaller

Nitecaller Active Member This Topic's Starter

Mar 24, 2010
    OK so I have been taking pictures with my Incredible and the last 3 days I have lost 2 pictures. It all starts with being able to view the thumbnails but when you touch the picture to make it full screen it does nothing then the phone no longer has the picture on it. the first one was nothing but this last one was a pictur of my little brother standing next to his first car we picked up this weekend and I'm a bit upset. Thankfully I e-mailed them so I can get it back but what gives? I was going to use the camera on an upcoming vacation but don't want to lose any more pictures.

Anyone else having this issue. These pictures are vanishing off the Internal storage not the card. :confused:

2. molly121

molly121 New Member

Apr 21, 2011
    I'm sad this thread doesn't have any replies, I am having the exact same problem with my Incredible S (only a couple of weeks old).

In some cases the pictures have magically returned. Now, however, new pictures have either vanished or are showing some weird thumbnail suggesting the image is corrupted.

Anybody have any ideas?