Pictures from "Buddies Now" TabSupport

1. cesardrgn

cesardrgn Well-Known Member

The one thing i hate right now is this,
    I have my contacts sync with Facebook so i can see their profile picture as my Contacts picture. but my problem is that they look soo BAD!!!
    all blurry and pixelated :confused: :mad:
    even if i make or get a call i can see still see picture of them is bad quality. how can i go on about making them look clear???

Advertisement
  2. USCellularAndroid

USCellularAndroid Well-Known Member

I noticed this as well. I didn't look to far into the issue, so my "fix" was to un-sync Facebook contacts with my phone.

If I find out the answer, I will be sure to post.
  3. cesardrgn

Thanks! For now as a cheap easy fix was saving the curret Facebook profile pictures in my phone. I just did it to the people I have under my "buddies now" at least now they are clear but I don't want to have to keep saving their pictures in my phone as they change them :s
  4. USCellularAndroid

USCellularAndroid Well-Known Member

Yeah i tried today to find the answer. that seems, so far, as the best solution.

Enjoy the phone!
  5. cesardrgn

I'm sure there has to be a fix for this problem so if I find it I will let you guys know

Oh and I found out that using android app killer can create a big problems. Guess is a good app depending of the problem like an app that wont close itself. But killing all the running and non running apps can slow your phone up a bit
  6. SnootchyBoochys

SnootchyBoochys Active Member

7. cesardrgn

No good! I don't think there is a fix for this so maybe with the Froyo update it can fix this
  8. suXor

suXor Well-Known Member

SyncMyPix in the market place may provide better results. I have noticed that Google scales down images in a contact when it syncs to the cloud, so it may still look less than optimal.

YMMV