• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pictures gone after ICS upgrade! Help!

All my pictures (except Instagram) are gone after the ICS upgrade this afternoon. Anything I can do? I've used Astro to poke around the card and can't seem to find them.

Same thing happened to me too! The Pictures folder on the SD card, which doesn't include Camera Shots or Downloaded pictures, was wiped out somehow. . . I just reloaded them because I still had that folder backed up already.

Reactions: Corki2
Upvote 0
Check to see if your external sd card is mounted under Settings ==> Storage. I had the same problem after the update that it wasn't seeing my sd card. I had to Mount the SD Card for it to show up. Unfortunately, it seems to happen everytime I reboot my phone to.

THANK YOU!! Solved my problem. I'm very grateful. Thought I had lost them forever.

Mike

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones