Pictures keep disappearing, RAZR MGeneral

1. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

The photos I take and saved in the "Camera folder" of the Gallery keep disappearing. All the others(Messaging, Download, Screenshot, etc) stay. I am not using an SD card at the moment and that will change here shortly but any idea what is happening here?
    The first time, backups were in the cloud and the second time the only ones in the cloud were the old ones. Thank God I sent most of my videos to You Tube and some of the better pics were still in my Text Messaging from sending them to friends, so I could put them back in the Gallery.
    But this is not a good situation here. Yes, I'm getting an SD card and going to have them saved to it, but...

Advertisement
  2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Got a card and a deal at Verizon.
    4gig card(kinda small I know), adapter card, car charger with optional USB insert slot, and a case I'll never use( :) ) for $19.95. They were nice to me since I was having the problem. And another set for my kid that has an M also.
  3. jpaskell

jpaskell Active Member

I am experiencing the same issue. It seems that only "some" pictures disappear. They pop up and then disintegrate. I have an sd card and all appeared normal until after jellybean, or maybe the tab doesn't like my Kodak digital camera.

I put the sd card in my laptop and all seemed fine. Will try sd card in another tablet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim