• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help pictures loading blurry then correcting....

sero

Sep 20, 2010
Texas
is there a fix for getting pictures to load faster? right now they load right up blurry and then take 5 seconds to correct. it does this in the gallery as well as on the internet. except the ones on the internet take much longer to correct, like 30 seconds or more. I.E. facebook pictures is where i notice it the most

i'd rather them load faster and not be 100.9999% perfect....

The internet ones are you seeing progressive resolution. The speed is utterly-dependent on your internet connection. On a fast connection, the "blurriness" will be extremely brief and they'll come up in full-resolution almost immediately.

Not sure why your Gallery pics are doing that as they're stored locally on the phone. Mine come up perfect immediately. Unless you're syncing images to your Google account... then they're internet-hosted photos as well and subject to the same issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones