• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pictures on sd card

Is there a way to use any app to hide pictures in the gallery and still keep them on the sd card or is there a way to hide the pictures on sd card from showing in gallery id like to move my pics from the gallery but so far any app i use just transfers the files to the app and takes them off my sd card i wish they had made this easier.

when you are browsing your files, you need to "show system folders" in whatever app you use. Most apps, even file browsers, will consider those system folders now and not show them by default (like the gallery app). I use ES File Explorer, but I think I thats also an option in the stock myfiles app (sorry, phone is that the other end of the house or I'd double check right now LOL)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones