• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pictures received via text messaging

I have the same problem and went to my local sprint corporate store and they said that it was a problem with the android software. He also said they had a lot of people coming in for that problem. I havent been able to use my pic mail for like 3 months. I can send but cant receive mms. Sometimes days later it pops up.

Upvote 0
ok so i was playing with my hero and for some reason when i send a pic mail from another # it brings the last pic from another person. So for example if my wife sends me a pic I try and download it and get an error. I send a pic from my work phone and I receive the pic my wife sent me but not my work phone pic. I had my buddy send me a pic and I recieved the pic from my work phone not his. So its like a pic behind...... KINDA WIERD!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones