• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help pictures won't send

Welcome to Android Forums.

What is your carrier?

Do you get error messages, or is it sending the message without a photo and no error message?

Which application are you trying to use to send messages?

Does this happen when you try to send a single photo or is it happening when you try to send multiple photos?

Upvote 0
I've been using them for a few months. I signed up to test the network and picked up a Nokia 635 to test on a road trip in northern Wisconsin. Reception was great. I was so impressed I dropped T-mobile and now use my Moto x with Consumer Cellular (they use AT&T network). Customer service calls are taken by real people who are capable and easy to understand. No problems with pictures attached to texts or 4G lte speeds. If you are able to keep your data use below 2.5 gbs per month it seems like a great deal. I just added my wife to the plan for $10 additional per month.

They do offer $10 off for referrals, to both the referrer and the referee so if you want to take advantage of that let me know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones