Pimp my x10General

Last Updated:

1. darthlinux

darthlinux Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am looking to pimp my homescreen, I have had a look at ADW launcher and I can't see how to customize the theme very good, has anyone got any good apps or widgets to make my homescreen look reall good, plus is there a way to shorten the space between app rows on the home screen.

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

There are plenty of themes for ADW on the market altho I don't use them, I just have some favorite wallpapers and then just change the colours on the app drawer and icon highlights to blend in. There are lots of tips on a couple of ADW threads already on the go plus the Show Us Your Home Screen, so these may be a good place to start. The other place to look is on Youtube for ADW launcher cos there are a couple of good reviews/run throughs to help you find your way about.

darthlinux likes this.
  3. darthlinux

darthlinux Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I do like ADW Launcher but when you go the main screen and scroll across nine times out of 10 it selects the app and wants me to place it on the home screen

4. stocker

stocker Well-Known Member

I tried the additional themes, they caused my x10 to crash constantly.

5. AcidSentance

AcidSentance Active Member

You can change it to use the default vertical style if you want. Just go to the options and un-tick "Horizontal Drawer" under Drawer Settings.

6. gunny5821

gunny5821 Well-Known Member

Thank You 1.6..........:mad:

7. kungfu0210

kungfu0210 New Member

Hi,

I found the same issue, if I tried to scroll across the app drawer screens it selcts an app and tries to put it on the home screen. But I found a fix, you have to start your thumb swiping across from outside of the main screen window i.e. over the black screen edge. It then doesn't think you are selecting an app and instead scrolls the screen across.

Give it a go, works for me all the time now, really annoyed me before I got it sorted !