Pin-code problems during useSupport

1. SevMax

SevMax New Member

Hi,

I hope someone can help me out, I have a huge problem with the PIN-code.
    Sometimes it asks for the PIN-code while the phone has just been on standby for a while. The accessibility is completely gone at that point and it is as if the phone is restarted completely (and I wonder how long I've been unreachable!).

Are there people with the same problem and do they have an idea how I can solve this?

Advertisement
    :
  2. stoffell

stoffell Active Member

Could be a hardware fault.. I suggest you contact Samsung service center/support.

Keep us posted.

cheers.
  3. theYAAN

theYAAN New Member

I have exactly the same problem. I don't know if it is a software or hardware problem. For now I have unlocked the sim pin. It doesnt solves the problem but it makes it easier to overcome.
    Please inform me if You find a solution to this
  4. tjee

tjee New Member

I had the same problem. Almost sent it back. A week ago I removed the sim card then put it back and no problems yet.
    Sometimes I had to enter the code 4 times a day.
  5. Man-el

Man-el Member

Same problem here. Any news on how to solve this? My temporary solution was also to unlock the sim pin, but I'd like something more effective.
  6. Tuoseli

Tuoseli New Member

I Also have this problem and not happy with it. I'm going to contact Samsung Support soon and let you know what they say! I'll also try to remove the sim and unlock the sim too.