1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Pinch iMessenger is an easy to use, highly engaging, super fast messaging app.

Last Updated:

1. PinchApp

PinchApp Member This Topic's Starter

Pinch iMessenger is an easy to use, highly engaging, ultra fast smartphone to smartphone messaging app. It has cool location-aware mobile social networking features integrated for greater fun. There isn’t a better way to stay in touch with friends and family!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Some of the exciting features of Pinch iMessenger include:

* Pinches - Message using 475+ emoticons and 3D animations. Share pictures.
    * People - Pinch friends on iPhone and Android phones now. Coming soon on Blackberry, Symbian and Windows Mobile.
    * Places - Locate friends nearby on maps using location pins. Get directions to meet them. Register places travelled. Accumulate and share miles. Share social updates on the move.
    * Play - Discover new dimensions to messaging with points, pins, medals on leader boards.
    [​IMG]
    * Pay Nothing - Send millions of messages without SMS/MMS/roaming charges.

You can download the app here. Just go to that page scroll down and follow the instructions. And enjoy Pinching.

Oh, there's more... we are currently having a Global Contest where the monthly winner get a free iPad and other attractive prizes weekly. To have quick start in collecting points, you can upload pictures/videos to our Facebook page and you can get upto 4,000 points weekly!

Advertisement
  2. leons

leons New Member

I'm using this, totally awesome app!

PinchApp likes this.
  3. tomchang

tomchang New Member

Yeah, nice app. I like the location-based feature the best! A chance for winning an iPad is a plus too, just because of that I've asked my friends whom I chat to the most to install this so that we can get points for doing things that we always do anyway.
    This is highly recommended, I give it a 4 star (out of 5) just because it's still in early release.

PinchApp likes this.
  4. PinchApp

Hi Guys,

We're jumping in joy to hear that you guys like it ;)
    We will have a release soon that will address several issues and once it's ready, I will post an update again here.
    BTW, if you guys have any suggestion on what features you'd like to see in the future release, feel free to post your feedback here or direct to feedback@pinchapp.com.

Thanks again,

Pinch Team

5. PinchApp

[​IMG]

Pinch is the first smartphone-to-smartphone messenger which discovers friends intelligently through your phone contacts, email contacts, Facebook, and Twitter, and offers unique contact & group management services.

It is location-aware and allows selective sharing of location. It helps users to locate and chat with friends nearby and win rewards based on the journey traveled or users' activities instead of just check-ins.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Pinch enables cross-platform support (iPhone, Android, Blackberry*, Nokia/Symbian*, Facebook App*, Desktop App*) and comes with exciting sporting animations and over 475 emoticons.

Pinch integrates social leaderboard contests within the core messaging platform and rewards people based on over 30 different fun actions. For the current promotion Pinch has been giving out 1 FREE iPad every month & 25 iTunes Gift Cards every week (for the next 1 year) to the winners of the Pinch Leaderboard contests! To find out more about the prizes, delivery policy and other information about the contests, please visit Pinchapp official website at http://PinchApp.com

The app other functionalities like unique animations, smiley, merging email and messaging are really useful and good. The app is free and can be downloaded from the Android Market or the publisher's website here and all major 3rd party app stores.

*) Coming soon...