• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Pink colour in NeoV video

I purchased NeoV in Oct. 2011 and since then I am getting pink colour in the middle portion of all video recordings.Also upgraded to ICS 4.0.4 but this made no difference.I went to Sony service center and they said it is not a defect.Can anyone tell me the reason for it? I have attached a sample video.

Morning 1 - YouTube

it is a well known bug for all CMOS camera in smartphone...i use all kind
of phone...htc...samsung...etc...all got this called "pink spot"...
u can search on google if u want it..no use if u go to sony center anyway...;)...nearly all smartphone got this...even the new galaxy s3 also suffer this..hope this answer ur question...:D

Upvote 0
Thanks for your response.I have been reading the Sony forums for a long time and this seems to be a common problem with Neo V, but Sony does not accept it. In some lighting conditions the pink shade is not noticeable but mostly it is visible. I have already sent an email to Sony support but haven't received any reply yet. There seems to be no cure for it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones