Pink Note3General

1. hbryder

hbryder Well-Known Member

A rep at TMO US told me that it was extremely unlikely, and definitely not at launch, that they would offer Pink. Which is ok with me considering all the options in covers. I think I like the way the black looks against the screen.
  2. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

If anyone were to get the pink model,one would think.........:rolleyes:

In an effort to alienate all,it'll probably go something like this:

PINK:SPRINT
    BLUE:VZW
    RED:AT&T
    YELLOW:T-MOBILE ;) :p
  3. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

KOLIO likes this.
  4. Mdraej99

Mdraej99 Well-Known Member

I think I saw that article, but when they announced them all together ...I hoped they would come out all together. I have been waiting for a pink phone (not case) forever.
  5. zendroid

zendroid Guest

Apology accepted & highly appreciated. I've been enjoying our interaction on this board & respect your expertise. I have but one intention and that is to help give back where I may, this forum is of great value to me. A fresh start it is. :)
    ScandaLeX and The_Chief like this.
  6. FlyingPigL

FlyingPigL Well-Known Member

I want an aqua-colored S-View whatever. With a white phone. With 64Gb onboard. And I want this NOW. Simple things, I'd think? :-D
  7. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

@MISS DIVA Samsung people in the UK are apparently treated like mushrooms - so I can confirm nobody has a clue when the pink Note 3 or the 64Gb Note 3 will be available.

This is Veronica of Samsung who has one of the only two pink Note 3s in the country.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ScandaLeX, MISS DIVA and zendroid like this.
  8. Mdraej99

I am so jealous!!
  9. zendroid

zendroid Guest

Pink is not one of my favorite colors, yet that looks stunning.

She must be confident of it's durability, carrying it in a back pocket strikes me as a bit dodgy :D
  10. MISS DIVA

@Simon Gardner

Thanks for all your efforts Simon, I really appreciate it. The Pink really looks nice.
  11. Simon_Gardner

Veronica was confident it was a company phone.

[​IMG]
  12. Mdraej99

It's a good thing I didn't see this lady ...I might have turned into a criminal! I would have grabbed it out her pocket and took off running!!
  13. Simon_Gardner

She did a good facsimile of running away from the guy wanting to photograph her bum.

[​IMG]
  14. Mdraej99

lol...
  15. Mdraej99

Now the articles are saying the pink won't be out for quite some time if at all...I am so disappointed.
  16. Carnotaurus

Carnotaurus Active Member

As a guy, would it be weird and unprofessional if I get pink? Pink look much nicer than boring white and black. I'm completely straight but Pink is my favorite color, follow by Green.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
  17. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

Whatever works for you, man. I've got my own stuff to stress over...I won't judge.
  18. Carnotaurus

I just don't know if I can wait for Pink since it not at launch. Why do the carriers do this to us?
  19. gbsa

gbsa Well-Known Member

To get you to spend extra money when the colored backs are available
  20. Mdraej99

Real men can wear pink and make it work!!
    BlueBiker and ScandaLeX like this.
  21. Mdraej99

My wonderful has and is going to let me get the phone first in black ...and then when the pink comes out he will take the black and let me get the pink!! Super pumped but feeling guilty too ...don't wanna make him wait for that awesome phone!
  22. Carnotaurus

What do you mean by that? Wouldn't you just trade in a black or white one for a pink one when it come out?
  23. Mdraej99

I would need to have an upgrade or pay full price for the phone...
  24. redpill2016

redpill2016 Well-Known Member

Yes.
  25. MISS DIVA

No, get what you want. I wouldn't give a hoot what others think.
    BlueBiker and ScandaLeX like this.