wyndslash Well-Known Member

Just get what you want:)
  2. yatyat

yatyat Member

3. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

4. Mdraej99

Mdraej99 Well-Known Member

What carrier can you use an unlocked phone. I know they don't work on sprint!
  5. Simon_Gardner

Simon_Gardner Well-Known Member

Every European one AFAIK.
  6. missy brown

missy brown Well-Known Member

Well from what a rep told me only black and white in a 32/64 gig but they will be getting different back covers depending on the seasons
  7. Gearu

Gearu Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind a dark emerald green Note 3, perhaps with gold trim.

I can get a black one thursday but I don't want to get cheated by Samsung by them dropping the 64gb two weeks later. I am the person who will wait forever and have no phone if it means not getting shafted.
  8. holycow1

holycow1 Member

I just wanted to keep this thread alive. My girlfriend really has her heart set on getting the blush pink color, so I really would appreciate if anyone had any information regarding its availability in the US.

She's on Verizon, so I feel like there's even less of a chance of them getting it than any of the other carriers.

I was thinking I could always buy a replacement pink LCD and switch it out for her and resell which ever color she gets (if they really aren't going to have it in the US).
  9. Mdraej99

I will be checking the articles and anywhere I can to find out about the pink...I will diffentely post something if I find it. I want it really bad too!!
  10. holycow1

holycow1 Member

No updates? =(
  11. Mdraej99

I haven't seen or heard anything ;(
  12. atrain311

atrain311 Well-Known Member

My sister is in the same boat. Got her hooked on phones and she gets whatever I get, but she's trying to hold out until the pink arrives. I'm afraid she might be waiting a while.
    I don't know why the wouldn't release it. I honestly believe there's a big enough market for it here in the states.
  13. deyanna

deyanna New Member

I really really really wanted the pink as well. I searched the web high and low for solid information on when the u.s would get the pink N3. I ask my tmo rep if the pink would ever show up and the rep said its likely not. That was so very disappointing. So I decided to get the white one. Im thinking about ordering a replacement back cover in pink once its available, also replacement pink spen. And maybe if I can find the replacement LCD glass front, I'll order that as well. But for now its my white note3 with pink s view cover.
  14. holycow1

holycow1 Member

man, this is so disappointing...
    that really sucks. i don't want to have to go the route of replacing all the parts with pink parts, but i might have to. =/
  15. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

16. LilianTepes

LilianTepes Well-Known Member

In Finland, the pink one seems to be launching on week 44.
  17. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide

ScandaLeX, Mdraej99 and MISS DIVA like this.
  18. Mdraej99

Thanks for posting that ...it gives me hope!!
  19. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

sammobile reports:

Pink Galaxy Note 3 comes to UK as Phones 4u exclusive

At the unveiling of the Galaxy Note 3, Samsung announced three colours for the device – black, white and pink. While the first two are readily available, the pink coloured Galaxy Note 3 will soon be available in UK at least, via Phones 4u. The retailer will be the exclusive UK retailer for the new colour for the month of November.

The phone is available now online and will sell across Phones 4u stores from tomorrow. Customers buying the device will also get a
    MISS DIVA likes this.
  20. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

21. SamV_11

SamV_11 Active Member

Not trying to be negative but I wont be holding my breath on this.......Hopefully it will become available for those that want it.
  22. Mdraej99

I just don't understand why they just don't sell the damn thing!! Why is it such an issue ....they make it so sell it!!
  23. Mdraej99

Anybody heard anything about what carriers would have the pink and when?
  24. Mdraej99

I checked the site this morning and the pink is already out of stock! And still no word on the major carriers selling it! But I am not ready to give up hope just yet!