Pink ScreenshotsSupport

1. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

I tried a couple of screeshot programs now and all I ever get is pink pictures with nothing on it - just a little pattern. I wonder why.

Advertisement
    :
  2. systemofadown

systemofadown Well-Known Member

Sounds like my N7, I get green or pink pic's with patterns from anything involving taking a picture or using the camera in any form...
  3. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

I wonder whether it is this camera launcher that I have installed that is interfering.
  4. Teknologic

Teknologic Well-Known Member

If it's modaco's (is there another?), I have that and my screen shots are fine, as is the camera.
  5. systemofadown

any chance it looks somewhat like this? [​IMG]
  6. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

Mine looked slightly different (I did not keep them). But yours looks like it has some camera controls on it.
  7. Teknologic

His screenshots look fine, his camera feed looks like that for some reason... I don't know if these 2 are really related.
  8. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

Took another screenshot of the desktop, but this time with the camera launcher uninstalled. Same result. The program is 'Screenshot UX'

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  9. systemofadown

does your camera launcher take normal photos? I'm just curious, mine did look like yours so its of interest to me at least ;) [​IMG]
  10. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I took a few pictures of my face (scary). But the N7 camera is so weak that you get much of a picture. Now I uninstalled the launcher because I really have no need for it.
  11. Teknologic

Did you get the paid version? I'm not gonna get it just to test but there is only 1 review of the latest version with a N7 and it's not exactly positive.. The free version is tho.

Can you just uninstall Screenshot UX and take a screenshot the regular way? Power+vol down
  12. whs37

whs37 Well-Known Member

1. I only have the free version. But as long as this does not work, I am not going to spend any money. I sent a mail to the developer for help.

2. Screenshots with the 2 buttons works.