piranha 3d

Last Updated:

1. Joe Dirt

Joe Dirt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I watched this movie last night. 1 and a half hours of naked ladies and gore. I hate 3D movies, but this was done in a way I didn't mind simply because it was a goofy movie so the sight gags worked. I don't think this movie would be as good on dvd because the sight gags would be lost. I have loved corny horror flicks for as long as I can remember this movie really fit the bill. For a Saturday night movie only about 10 people viewing it that includes the 5 people I was with.

Any one else see it?

Advertisement
  2. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me VIP Member

I saw it and didn't like it. The only funny part was the end IMO.

As you said, it's all about naked ladies and gore. Not really worth $12 in my book.

3. M22RDY

M22RDY Active Member

... Naked Ladies... Gore...

I see a pattern emerging, I watched it yesterday. Thought it was corny, reminded me of Jaws only with better special effects. The star of the show has got to be "Christopher Lloyd" who after owning a pet aquarium store knows everything about 2 million year old Piranha's.

4. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Psssh.... heck yea dude. I own a computer so I understand binary down to every last dot.

5. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member

The thing about 3D movies, is you need four things: A qualified projectionist that understands how to project a stereo movie, the film must be polarized, you need the proper glasses, and you need a great film.

If you get a chance to see a properly projected 3D movie, you will be amazed at the quality. Lots of bad ones, though. Most toss crap at you. Although "Commin' at Ya" was interesting.

Bob Maxey

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I cant believe I saw it but I did. That was 90 minutes of my life Im not getting back. I do like Liz Shue though

7. Jethro10

Jethro10 Well-Known Member

both me and the wife found it great harmless entertainment.
    blood and gut's like this is so much fun.

Jeff

8. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Jeff has the right idea. Great movie!

9. davidnmegan6907

davidnmegan6907 Well-Known Member

I actually went to see this movie on opening weekend. I thought it was going to be great. But as me and the wife were leaving the theater I said "well that was kinda like a girls gone wild with killer fish, but the girls weren't quite as hot as ggw girls" I got smacked haha.

10. Empyre213

Empyre213 Member

I consider myself a horror movie coniseure and I throughly enjoyed this film! I thought it was gory and hilarious and I haaaaaate 3D movies but I loved this one.