• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Pix of my G1 w/ case :)

Just some shots using my new cam from x-mas and my new G1 :)

3175817497_a2ffb52e9d_b.jpg

3176652138_dac692872c_b.jpg

3176651250_d3de7934d4_b.jpg

3176650256_42d9e08ac2_b.jpg

3176649314_e6b69e4eb3_b.jpg

Originals and resizes can be found on my Flickr Page here: http://flickr.com/photos/xfreerollerx/sets/

oh man, i dont want to be rude, but that looks ugly as sh!t

IMHO, best bet is to go with a clear body protector

Obviously XFreeRollerX is quite happy with their case, and I have a sneaking suspicion that he/she doesn't care if you think it's ugly. Perhaps some people would care to express their style.

Either way, I thought your comment was rude (even if you didn't want to be.) I know its just your opinion, but I thought it was uncalled for. Maybe that's just me. How about contributing something helpful instead?

Honestly, I don't know why I care, it just seemed like a dick thing to say. I'll step down from my soapbox now.

Upvote 0
FYI..You can find the same case on ebay for about 8 dollars. I have the zebra and the blue skull ones myself. But I must admit that is a sweet looking case. Just go to ebay and do a search on "hard cases for the G1". You will find a huge selection of them to choose from. They all range from about 5 to 9 dollars.

Upvote 0
oh man, i dont want to be rude, but that looks ugly as sh!t

IMHO, best bet is to go with a clear body protector

You don't want to be rude..hm...so maybe you could have said something much nicer and still expressed your opinion, such as "that doesn't look too great" or "that looks bad"??

Sorry man, its just funny how you went about that :D lollerskates

This case looks interesting, never seen it before looking at this thread. Might get one cheap just to try it out. Looks different ya know?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones