Pixelated Image with HTC Album widgetSupport

Last Updated:

1. rockinbboy

rockinbboy Active Member This Topic's Starter

So I notice a weird issue with some of my pictures that I've added to the album appear pixelated (think of progressive setting for images) and then it sharpens to be clear after a few moments. If I flick to the other pictures, some might load clear right away, others pause to become clear.

I thought maybe the image was just huge, so it was processing time to display it correctly, but I saw this issue even with smaller sized pictures while larger ones displayed with no hesitation.

Not sure what else could be the issue as i am guessing it might be a particular property in the image. No idea what exactly. any ideas?

Edit: to clarify, its on the homescreen with the widget when you preview pics. Not necessary the application when you open to view the images full screen.

Advertisement
  2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member

That's a known issue. The only real solution seems to be to pinch zoom in and right back out and it'll clear up. No one seems to have a solution for why it does that. Same problem exists when looking in the gallery.

3. rockinbboy

rockinbboy Active Member This Topic's Starter

doh. okay, thanks for the info.