• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Pizza or Family? Hero Decides.

flakeride

Lurker
Dec 2, 2009
So I tried to order a Pizza from my local pizza shop using the contact in my phone but my Hero decided it was more important for me to talk to my brother in law in Florida. I like my brother in law and he can make a hell of a frozen pizza but he has no way to guarantee 30 minute delivery to Ohio.

I also called my wife and was connected to my brother. The call showed my brothers number and my wife

This has happened to me once or twice as well. I will click someone's name and their name and picture will show up but then someone completely different will answer.

In another instance I was on the phone with someone and my phone beeped saying that there was someone calling on the other line. So I look at my phone to see who it is and it says it's the same person that I'm currently talking to... So out of curiosity I change lines and once again it's someone completely different. I'm using Fresh 1.1 by the way

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones