Placed my order earlier, but nothing under order status

Last Updated:

1. bosox2k1

bosox2k1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

As the subject says, I made my order this afternoon and felt like checking the order status---I get a response saying nothing is found, etc. Is this due to the shortage? Should I expect the next time I hear from them is when they tell me it's shipping the next day?

Advertisement
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I would call customer service to verify that the order went thru.

3. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

You do realize it might take some time for it to be processed within the system?

I've found the Order Status page to be pretty uninformative, as suggested, your best bet is to call customer service, just make sure you have your order number ready.

4. newell2511

newell2511 Active Member

This may be a stupid question but did you order online or over the phone? If you order over the phone the web site will never say.

5. bosox2k1

bosox2k1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I realize I was probably impatient after 7-8 hours, but most sites I have ever ordered from usually show something.

I called and she said there was an order and that I will be notified when it receives a tracking number. I used a coupon for free overnight, I assume that will still be honored....?

6. lamoglinsgal

lamoglinsgal Well-Known Member

So long as the free shipping showed at your checkout, it should be honored. But the phone is still on a slight back order. :(

7. xrussx

xrussx Well-Known Member

I wouldn't worry about it too much. The online order tracking is rarely accurate.

You can try to use this form to inquiry but I really would just wait it out a couple of days.They still are about three days behind in shipping from the date you ordered.
    https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/orderStatusEmail.jsp