Placing apps on SDTips

1. Rackshatta

Rackshatta New Member

Ive figured out how to get my Motorola Charm to place files on my SD card using Link2SD, when I was trying to figure out how to do this i spent hours and hours and it was very difficult for me to get it working >_<;... So I would like to tell yall how I did it(this is also my first post so if im doing it wrong im sorry).
    First I had to root my phone but that was super simple I used super one click, then you need to partition your SD card to give it a second partition in the FAT 32 format. To do this I used some freeware called MiniTool partition wizard (it worked great it didnt even wipe my SD cards memory). I just did it using my phone as the SD reader... Next you download the latest version of link2SD from 4 shared install it open it and select it to use fat 32 ^^ now link the apps you want and it will save your memory space.
    Also sorry about any grammar errors...:) Hope this helps...

Advertisement
  2. aakashnarla

aakashnarla New Member

but after creating the partion by mini tool partion its showing that sd card is damaged and need to be formated.So its there any thing we can do for partion