Placing calls on holdSupport

Last Updated:

1. Bearly

Bearly Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I couldn't find a thread to address this.

I have an issue with switching between two calls.

You know the screen that shows one call on hold and the other call as active? Say I click on the call that's holding because the first call hung up. My problem is that the first call still shows as holding.

If I simply end the first call, the phone will end ALL calls, and I think this is bad design: the call you're on should be disconnected and the call waiting should become active by default, if you hang up on the first call.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

How do I switch to the call holding and get rid of the other call (so, I come out of the call waiting screen back to a regular, "in session" screen") that's no longer in session (other end has hung up)? I

Advertisement
  2. buckweet

buckweet Active Member

bump

the EVO doesn't have this problem.. WTF!!!

3. rockinpopchick04

rockinpopchick04 New Member

I had a similar issue on my other Verizon phones, including my new Incredible. But for me, when I hang up to switch to the original phone call, I actually hang up, wait like 10 seconds, and my phone rings--it's the first person I was talking to but no they didn't call back, it's just how the phone switches back over. I don't know why, but my other phones did this too.

mrlanrat likes this.
  4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

was the same on the omnia, bloody annoying