General Planner/To do list APP for eris?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JUNGI, Feb 13, 2010.

1. JUNGI

JUNGI Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    California
    Hello all, i have used the search button on the forums and went through numerous topics only to find topics about astrid and other apps that syncs with google and what not, i even tried googling for a good planner app for the eris but have not yet found one.

So i am looking for a student planner or any kind of planner app that i can write things i have to do. Such as "work on essay", "volunteer at 4", "golf", " go to orientation", "work out this day" etc. I dont need anything to sync with anything i just want something simple to use where i can delete and re add things i need to do.

Let me know if you know of any simple/clean apps that can do this. TIA to all who help out.

Advertisement

2. Nunley

Nunley Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2009
    I've been really happy with Easy Note.

3. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member
    VIP Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Jacksonville, Fl
  4. JUNGI

JUNGI Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    California
    yeah but i dont want it to associate with dates and timers.

edit: actually this looks somewhat promising, let me download it and hope that the dates can be turned off through customizations. I like the fact that it has a widget, unlike Astrid which is what i'm using right now.

5. frickingphil

frickingphil Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Ontario, CA
    Astrid has a widget?

The astrid widget's been on my home screen since I started using the app.

6. JUNGI

JUNGI Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    California
    Oh ok. Just did it but, is there a way to change the widget? such as size, so the task sentence actually is readable instead of the first 3 words? the widget is only 1/4 of the screen.

7. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member
    VIP Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Jacksonville, Fl
    How can you have a planner without dates?? :)

8. SirBuckley

SirBuckley Member

Jan 23, 2010
    I use Google Tasks. I think it is already on the phone. You can add the add task icon to your home screen and then on a subsequent screen you can add the window that shows your tasks. You just check them off as you do them. AND, as a bonus it will sync with the task list in your gmail.

9. JUNGI

JUNGI Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    California
    Google tasks? No I don't seem to have it.

I now can explain what it is exactly I am looking for after having used both Android agenda widget and astrid. I just want a 4x4 widget/app that will list my to do tasks and keep them there till I remove it. I want it to stay there without having to set the end date a month from when I create it, I hate how it shows up on every date of the calendar till the end date. Jeez.. if i cant find anything I'm going to have to use some sort of sticky notes...

Thanks again.

10. Acchao

Acchao Active Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Software/Firmware Engineer
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Well if you want something a little simpler and cleaner with a custom UI, you can give cloudList a try. We don't have a widget yet though. That's something we're still working on.

11. IzelTokatl

IzelTokatl Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2009
    a lifehacker
    Southern California
    I like ColorNote Pad, has notes and check lists, you can set reminders, and you can share it. Not sure if its what your looking for like a "planner".