• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Planner/To do list APP for eris?

D

Deleted User

Hello all, i have used the search button on the forums and went through numerous topics only to find topics about astrid and other apps that syncs with google and what not, i even tried googling for a good planner app for the eris but have not yet found one.

So i am looking for a student planner or any kind of planner app that i can write things i have to do. Such as "work on essay", "volunteer at 4", "golf", " go to orientation", "work out this day" etc. I dont need anything to sync with anything i just want something simple to use where i can delete and re add things i need to do.

Let me know if you know of any simple/clean apps that can do this. TIA to all who help out.

yeah but i dont want it to associate with dates and timers.

edit: actually this looks somewhat promising, let me download it and hope that the dates can be turned off through customizations. I like the fact that it has a widget, unlike Astrid which is what i'm using right now.

Upvote 0
Google tasks? No I don't seem to have it.

I now can explain what it is exactly I am looking for after having used both Android agenda widget and astrid. I just want a 4x4 widget/app that will list my to do tasks and keep them there till I remove it. I want it to stay there without having to set the end date a month from when I create it, I hate how it shows up on every date of the calendar till the end date. Jeez.. if i cant find anything I'm going to have to use some sort of sticky notes...

Thanks again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones