Planning on selling my CaptivateSupport

Last Updated:

1. madzozs

madzozs Active Member This Topic's Starter

Alright I'm leaving At&t for Verizon and am going to be selling my Captivate. I got it about 2 months ago, rooted it and removed at&t's bloatware. Other than that, it's stock.

I'm planning on selling it, and was wondering what I would need to do to clear all of my stuff off of it. Factory reset inside the settings menu take care of that? Will that also clear out the apps that I have set up on it? I have the mobile authenticator for battle.net on the phone and don't want to get locked out of all the games due to it being stuck on this phone. Would I be able to dl it on my droid x when I get it and set it all back up?

I think that basically takes care of it all.

Advertisement
  2. ntdb

ntdb Active Member

3. madzozs

madzozs Active Member This Topic's Starter

I deleted all my personal stuff and did a reset on the phone. It cleared out all of my remaining apps and garbage. I should be okay to sell it like this. If the buyer wants all the stock At&t crap, then I will give this a try. Thanks a lot.

4. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Driod x is a nice phone but found it a tad slow when scrolling through the web browser. That was on two different X's on 2.2. It lagged slightly.

5. DT

DT Well-Known Member

How much? I wouldn't mind having a backup :)

6. fldude99

fldude99 Well-Known Member

I'm going to radio shack tomorrow to pick one up on contract, planning to flip it without even putting my sim into it..any takers here let me know