Play music from one folder softwareSupport

Last Updated:

1. kumartnav

kumartnav New Member This Topic's Starter

is there any way to play music from only the selected folders. Otherwise X10 mini also plays the ringtones...

Advertisement
  2. 0verkilled

0verkilled Member

There could be an application, Im not sure. But for time being you can create different playlists and play them. I know this is not the actual solution :).

3. Requiem87

Requiem87 Member

I use DoubleTwist and add playlists with DoubleTwist on my computer, but there might be an app for it...
    Double twist is in Beta, and more features are coming all the time, but it looks awesome, and works great.

4. 0verkilled

0verkilled Member

You can search for Meridian.apk in google, It lets you play by artist, song, album like every other player. And also lets you browse the SD card and play.

leewoodford likes this.
  5. neopukon

neopukon New Member

but still can't make your own playlist...

6. leewoodford

leewoodford Active Member

Thanks for this,

I've installed Meridian and it is perfect and all you have to do to add to a playlist is select the track and press menu and the option is there to add to an existing playlist or create a new one.

lee

7. aviavin

aviavin New Member

Hi
    I also installed Meridian in my new x10. But I got the problem while playing FM radio through headset. While changing the FM station thru headset button, its starts the meridian player automatically. Befor installing this player i can change the FM radio station thru my headset button.
    Have you got this type of problem?
    Wt is the soln for that?

8. leewoodford

leewoodford Active Member

Yes the same thing haappens with me. I tend to keep on the same radio station so not too much of a problem.
    There is the option to turn off the headset buttons in the Meridian preferences but then the buttons turn the radio on when you are listening to music. So it looks like you have to have one or the other!

aviavin likes this.
  9. aaarjun

aaarjun Member

I am doubting, if we install an external player, will the music quality be same ? or music quality depends solely on hardware... doesn't matter whatever the player is????