Play Music, question about downloading!

Last Updated:

1. Trustdesa

Trustdesa Member

Hi people,

I was browsing Google Play as there are quite few good albums and a good price, I am "too old" to download music without paying :smokingsomb:

I am not sure about the "rights of download", I explain myself... When I buy an album can I then download the mp3 on my pc as if I have downloaded them from a torrent client?

I wouldn't like to pay for something I actually do not own physically...

If someone who knows can shade light on this would be amazing!

Advertisement
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

You're in London, UK?

TBH I think albums on Google Play are United States only, not available in the UK. I'm sure there's plenty of legal paid music download services that do operate in the UK, usually around 79p GBP a song, e.g. Amazon.co.uk and Apple's iTunes Store. I'm sure it's always direct download of songs and albums, not torrent.
    Trustdesa likes this.
  3. Trustdesa

Trustdesa Member

Hi, yes I am in UK and we do have Google Music, Movies and Magazines since a while now :)

I just don't know if once I paid for an album or a song this will be available for download in MP3 format so I can play it on all device I want or if I can play it only from my Google device without being able to have the .mp3 file!
  4. paulsalter

paulsalter Active Member

yes it is available as an mp3

If you have the google music manager, open that and there is an option to download your music
    or go to the music website, click the bottom right corner of the album, an option to download appears
    mikedt likes this.