Play mytouch through cassette player?

Last Updated:

1. whitemytouch

whitemytouch New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all, I apologize if this has been asked about before but I tried searching and couldn't find anything to my surprise. I'm just trying to see if there's a way I can connect my mytouch to my cassette player in my car so I can listen to music. I don't think my stereo has an AUX jack. I know There's something like that for ipods so I'm hoping there's something for my mytouch to? Any help is appreciated thanks.

Advertisement
  2. BottledHate

BottledHate Well-Known Member

cassette deck adapters are universal in that they have a standard audio jack.... you could pretty much get any one.... the audio quality is less than desirable.

you could also look on the web for aux input adapters for your stock system... just about anything over 2003 should have the ability.. crutchfeild has a tool where u put in your car and they give your options.

i have ipod/droid integration in my 05 tacoma. works with the stock stereo system.

3. whitemytouch

whitemytouch New Member This Topic's Starter

^Mines a '99 :(

Is there any cassette adaptors you guys would recommend as far as audio quality goes?

4. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

i say invest in a new deck.. they are rather cheap these days. less than 125 installed, sometimes chaeper. you will be alot happier with the sound and ease of the connection

byu the way welcome to the forum