play store no connectionSupport

1. Abracomanche

Abracomanche New Member

Just got the note 3 and flashed it to 3g the play store keeps saying "no connection" it does it on WiFi and data. I have tried to delete my Google account and redo it doesn't work. I reset my phone and the date and time and nothing. Also when I go to setup my Google account it says sign-in failed and my account won't sync it says "sync is currently experiencing problems, will be back shorty" I have been all over online and did everything. If I factory reset my phone I have to flash it again and I don't want to do that. Any help would be great.

Advertisement
  2. AndroidProf

AndroidProf Well-Known Member

Try going to your application manager withing settings and check whether your Google play app has any data, not cache, just the required data. I am suspecting somehow the required data to run the app has been deleted, if that is the case, then you will see 0.00mb on data and on any other details about the application.
  3. Abracomanche

Abracomanche New Member

I actually just woke up and around 6:40 my Google account synced and the play store works now. But when it didn't work the application was receiving data. It must have needed some time to work things out after I flashed but everything works good now.

Thanks for the reply