play store server errorSupport

1. xhevda

xhevda Member

can you help me pls, when i want to go in play tore I get mesage "serer error" what's happen? can you help me pls?

Advertisement
  2. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

go to settings, manage apps, all apps, find play store and clear data and see if that helps
  3. xhevda

xhevda Member

I have tried it but i have same problem -server error-. Any other solution please?
  4. xhevda

xhevda Member

When i conect from browser in play .google.com and when i want to install any app. I have this mesage: Asus Slider SL101 This item cannot be installed in your device's country. Can you help me please?
  5. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

the store may be blocked in your country, have you checked the store policies in Kosovo?
  6. xhevda

xhevda Member

now i have reset factory my device but a problem is same, when i conect in google market a mesage is: Server Error end when i want to install from play.google.com ex adobe flash player or Google Voice or eny app a mesage is: there are no android phones associated with this account. Please sing in with other account.

I will atach some photo from my problem and you can see it.

Attached Files:

• dr.JPG
      dr.JPG
      File size:
      235.9 KB
      Views:
    • dc.JPG
      dc.JPG
      File size:
      339.9 KB
      Views:
    • de.JPG
      de.JPG
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
  7. xhevda

xhevda Member

Can you tell me how to checked the store policies
  8. ThumperTM

ThumperTM New Member

I'm from kosovo and i have same issue with my samsung galaxy s2.

I think playstore blacklisted our country IPs.
  9. xhevda

xhevda Member

Why? Did you test with other provider ex ptk or kujtesa>?
  10. daimmo

daimmo New Member

I had the same problem with an HTC EVO V 4G (HTC EVO 3D). I went to settings, system updates, and clicked "update profile", that solved my problem, on an Android 4.