Player Pro and BluetoothSupport

1. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

When I use the stock Samsung Music player connected to my car stereo over bluetooth the song titles are shown on the stereo display (it's a JVC KD-K50BT but I doubt that is relevant) but when I use Player Pro they do not.

Does anyone know why?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Sierra255

Sierra255 Well-Known Member

I have no idea, but the same thing occurs with my S2. When I get my new phone on Saturday (probably an S4, but not completely sure yet), I'm going to see what the Google Play Music app does.
  3. lotus49

I used to have an S2 and the same thing happened.

I'm not particularly bothered about which music app I use but I want one with a widget that can have a transparent background as the plain black background on the stock player looks a bit naff. If I could work out how to make the stock music widget background transparent, I'd be happy with that.
  4. lotus49

Just in case anyone else comes along and finds this with a search engine, thanks to Android Forums - View Profile: iostream212 I have configured PlayerPro to send the track information over Bluetooth.

PlayerPro -> Settings -> Media library -> AVRCP support On (ie ticked)

Now PlayerPro works over Bluetooth just as well as the stock player and it's better and has a prettier widget. Jolly super.
  5. spin360

spin360 Well-Known Member

I use the free version of Rocket Player and it works great with my BT and headset.