playing media on Eris

Last Updated:

1. jmdwifi

jmdwifi Active Member This Topic's Starter

I had an Ipod touch and just sold it because I got an Eris. I really like the phone but the media player is lame compared to ipods. I listen to downloaded radio talk shows and if I stop and listen to another song, it doesn't save my place. Not horrible in a talk show but in an audiobook, it really sucks. I don't want an iphone if it comes to verizon but I also don't want to have to keep track of two devices. Does anyone know if there is a bookmark capable app for media playing or will there be in the future? Thanks. I did search and didn't find anything on this, so if I missed it somewhere, sorry. I am new to Android phones.

Advertisement
  2. davidjmorin

davidjmorin Banned

I have got to second that request. anyone know of a player that can do this?

3. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Google's Listen app sort of does what your looking for. It will remember where you last played something when you stopped it. But its mainly intended for podcasts which may not be what you want. However, there might be an app that does what your looking for. At least its possible.

4. rmcdaniels

rmcdaniels New Member

Astro Player remembers where I am in a file. There's a setting for it in the options.