• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Playing Movies

2acclaim

Sep 2, 2010
took a few movies that i converted and put on my Nook since I had to fly over the weekend.

Movies encoded fine, play fine but the sound is too low(especially on an airplane to hear).

When in a hotel room I can watch Netflix just fine with the earbuds and hear everything.

Not sure if has something to do with the way I encoded(I have several movies on it now) or the output of the jack isn't it greatest?

Used handbrake to compress to play on the Nook.

Since I don't own a 7" any more, I'm starting to travel with the 10". The guy in the cube next to me at work, carries his iPad2 with him everywhere. He has an app on it for a 2nd job which he might need to support and he's started reading books on it in his car :D during breaks.

I'm just suggesting to ask for two and your likelihood of getting one increases.

Upvote 0
if I was without I'd be more pressed. Since it's more of a want than a need, I've got plenty of time.

Most of my recent time has been spent looking for a new handgun. We recently passed the concealed carry and I've been looking for something new to add to the arsenal.

Narrowed down to a taurus Raging Judge magnum or a glock 36.

Upvote 0
if I was without I'd be more pressed. Since it's more of a want than a need, I've got plenty of time.

Most of my recent time has been spent looking for a new handgun. We recently passed the concealed carry and I've been looking for something new to add to the arsenal.

Narrowed down to a taurus Raging Judge magnum or a glock 36.

Go Judge. Well made and no plastic.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones