• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Playing music on Note 10.1 from S3

S

slobbythegreat

I have all my music stored on a micro sd in my s3. Is there a way to play the music on my note 10.1 without removing the card and without being connected to the net? i dont want to stream i want to be able to access the phone from my note some how.:D

they gotta be the 2 worst answers i could have received.

Firstly, how would storing the music on my phone hard drive allow me access with the note 10.1? Secondly, why would i want to connect a USB cable.

Picture a note 10.1 and an S3 on a table. Im working on the note but want to listen to music but i want to control it through the note. Thats the question i need answered.

Upvote 0
You use your phone as a dumb... drive and source the music from the note.

Not so dumb, think before you comment if you want people to help you...

Your reply was usb cable.. U didn't elaborate how is that helpful??? When people ask for help they require more than 2 word answers!! My fault partly for not saying I want to access it remotely with no cables.

Upvote 0
group play sucks balls. i hate it and i cant get it to work. play music has just been released here in australia so im going to try that. i think id be using data though wouldnt i if i was streaming...thats my impression i get when i read about it??

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones