1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Playing musicSupport

1. Brabiaan

Brabiaan Member

I recently switched from an HTC Hero to a new Acer Liquid MT (Android 2.3.6) and, with a few reservations - which will appear in other new threads, I've been quite pleased.

I do have one bug-bear, however, and it's Music. I like to plug my phone into my car (via the headphone socket and an AUX port) but I rarely get more than one or two tracks to play before the damn thing stops and I need to re-start it again. I have 8Gb of music to draw on, so it's not running out of things to play, and it seems to stop randonly, often in the middle of a track.

I've turned off the gesture controls for music, so it's not vibrations that are causing it to stop. Can anyone offer any insight or, perhaps, offer a more reliable music player out of the many available from the Market?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Brabiaan

Brabiaan Member

I seem to have solved the problem myself! Acer Music was the problem - but it was convenient having it available on the Idle screen - but today, I used Acer Media and had three hours uniterupted music (phone calls aside!) so that is my solution!

Has anyone produced a widget to stick Acer Media on the Idle screen?

B