Playlist.com

Last Updated:

1. mikem3223

mikem3223 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Does anyone know how to get playlist.com to play songs? I assume it's some sort of plugin I don't have but I dunno. There have been a few sites that Just had a large grey circle with an X in the middle. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Advertisement
  2. Maxx57

Maxx57 New Member

Playlist.com uses flash to show the player and load your songs. If you navigate your phone to adobe.com and try to download Flash Player for the android, you get a message that says the Flash Player will be available in the early part of 2010. So, ultimately, you cannot listen to the playlist.com songs on your phone, yet. But I'd like to think there is a work around, especially produced by Playlist.com. I've not found anything yet.

3. negrobello

negrobello New Member

If you are using Froyo then you can listen to Playlist.com perfectly. I am listening to it as I type this with no need for a plugin, app from the marketplace or anything. Just went to the website picked a playlist and started listening all day long. The only thing that bothers me is that if you go to another app the audio stream goes away until you go back to the browser. So in other words it doesn't play in the background due to the fact it is via the browser.