Playlist Problems - MediaMonkey & Samsung Vibrant

Last Updated: 2011-12-13 10:52:10
  1. umabawang

umabawang New Member

I have two frustrating problems, and I've scanned this forum and Googled around and didn't find any mention of these...

I have a Samsung Vibrant with Android 2.2
    I use MediaMonkey (3.2.5) for all my music

1/ Whenever I copy playlists to my phone using MediaMonkey synchronize, the music copies fine, and the playlists seem to copy ok too, but when I use a playlist, it will only play the first two songs, and then endlessly repeat the second song in the playlist.

* It doesn't matter how many songs are in the playlist.
    * It happens with all the playlists.
    * The only thing I can do to fix it is to create a new playlist on the phone and add the same tracks to that playlist.
    * If I select some other song in the playlist to play it will play, and then the second song in the playlist will play repeatedly afterward.

2/ The sync only works right the first time. If I add/delete songs in MediaMonkey and then sync again, ALL the songs get copied to the phone again (creating duplicates) and the the phone's media player crashes whenever I try to play any of the duplicated songs.

I would love any help anyone can give.
    Thank you!

Advertisement
  2. AnnaKabana

AnnaKabana New Member

Hi there, I just want to say I have the same problem with the second song repeating. Anyone know how to fix it? I use my phone to workout to & don't want to endlessly stop to manually choose a new song! :rolleyes: