Playlist questionsSupport

Last Updated:

1. galt

galt Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

1. Where are the playlists on the SD card? I can't find them, even among the hidden files.

2. Is there anyway to control the sequence of a playlist once I have added songs to it? Or am I stuck with them in the order added? For example, what if I want to move song #1 to #5 on a 12 song list?

Advertisement
  2. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

I do not think playlists are saved to the sd card! When I switched phones and kept same sd card I lost my playlists!!! anyone know how to save them???

3. galt

I did NOT want to hear that.

4. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

i have switched twice and lost my playlists both times...have to make playlists a third time...so annoying...i need to get doubletwist so i can use itunes but i have been too lazy...Does anyone know where the hell playlists are saved?

5. galt

Have not found the files, but discovered they can now be ordered as desired. They must have snuck that feature in with last weeks update. I am guessing playlists must be in the database, that makes the most sense.

6. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

Weird. There's no option to save a playlist on the SD card? Could you just make the playlists on the computer and transfer them to the card? I don't use the media player a whole lot, I'm more of an Internet radio fan, but this seems odd to me.