• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Please check back tomorrow"

Who ever does the " problem log " settings at their it desk normally writes the code.

Since this is a pre-order event for them, they might re-set the settings. If it was me marking the triggers...

1) Billing is different than shipping.
2) New account less than 1 year adding a line
3) There is deposit on the account and adding a second line
4) Ordering more than 3 lines at the same time
5) Dirty IP
6) Using Safari ( in my experience apple`s safari is always triggers)
7) pos drop outs ( which is very common )

and the list goes on.

As someone posted here " a1 account ", no problems still gets pushed to the "problem log " i mean even that explains the whole process.

Im sure " problem log " orders will be upgraded to " overnight shipping " .

By the way i also got the " problem log " bug, since my shipping is different than my billing :)

Upvote 0
I don't know if this information helps you guys figure something out, but I preordered on 4/22, and within the last hour my order was changed to "processed...2 to 3 business days", and the full $308.62
spacer.gif
(bought accessories also) was charged in the form of a hold to my US Bank Visa Debit Card.

I don't know if this is relevant, but VZW wouldn't accept my shipping address when I was preordering exactly as it was on my account. I had to do some tweaking. I've had companies before (not VZW... but Dell for example) who have delayed an order because the shipping and billing addresses were slightly different. I think they check the shipping address with USPS (or maybe FedEx) so it has to be in a certain format, while billing addresses don't. Just a thought.

Upvote 0
I don't know if this information helps you guys figure something out, but I preordered on 4/22, and within the last hour my order was changed to "processed...2 to 3 business days", and the full $308.62
spacer.gif
(bought accessories also) was charged in the form of a hold to my US Bank Visa Debit Card.

I don't know if this is relevant, but VZW wouldn't accept my shipping address when I was preordering exactly as it was on my account. I had to do some tweaking. I've had companies before (not VZW... but Dell for example) who have delayed an order because the shipping and billing addresses were slightly different. I think they check the shipping address with USPS (or maybe FedEx) so it has to be in a certain format, while billing addresses don't. Just a thought.

eh, no use in worry now i'm just gonna call them in about nine hours

Upvote 0
spacer.gif

do you mind posting your order number?.....if yours was processed within the last hr...I am just trying to figure out were we are with # thank you!!!!!

Upvote 0
I hope he knew it would come to this status...that would be nice if they go through and process monday or tuesday. But the CSR i talked to couldnt even find that I placed an order! And I'm now able to go through and order a phone with my upgrade again when before it was faded.

OK, don't stress out too much on this. I talked to a phone CSR the other day because I'm supposed to get a manual credit because they screwed up my NE2. When I talked to him, he said that the orders are unavailable to the PHONE reps until you get the order status change confirmation. I think this was altered because of the initial screwups of the early shipments from phone orders. So my guess is, they took away all ability for phone reps to view the orders until they were ready to ship out.

When do they do the credit check? at check out, or at some period later?

Andrew

I think when they actually process the order is when they do the credit check. Don't really know how extensively, if at all, they check into long time customers' credit history.

My personal theory is that it's regional. VZW, though a national company is definitely regional and if you've ever had to do an "easy move" with them, you realize that basically they have to set you up with an entirely new account in the new region and then cancel the old one. Not the simplest of processes. Also taking into account all the differences in shipping options (free second day for some, free overnight for others, paid overnight for others), I think the regions come into play. My guess is some of them are shipping out on Tues guaranteed 2 day to save $$ and fulfill their agreement to deliver on the 29th. So, don't panic that phone reps can't see your order yet. I was told that's completely normal. In fact, I've gotten several promo emails after preordering trying to get me to upgrade using my NE2 which of course I already have.

FWIW, my order was placed late evening (not for lack of trying to get it in earlier...) on the 19th. Order # 32741xxxx and my status finally changed as of this evening to "your order has been processed...) Though no tracking info yet. Located in Northern New England.

Hope that helps somewhat!

Reactions: DominoHop
Upvote 0
If you followed the other thread, I am in the same boat as all of you!

I've been a VZW customer for over 8 years (13 total counting when I was on my mom's account) and I used my annual upgrade to get this phone for $199. I used my Wells Fargo Visa debit card to make my purchase which pulls from the same bank account that I use to pay my VZW monthly bill.

The account has plenty of money to cover the phone charge. The only red flag that I can possibly see on my order is that I'm shipping it to my work which is a different address than my billing address.

I am looking forward to what you guys hear in the morning. I say this because you will probably have an answer before me since I'm on the west coast.

But if I were to take a guess, I would imagine all of our orders will push through tomorrow. I can't imagine all of us having something bad happen when we all seem to have the funds, etc. Keep us updated!

P.S. I didn't get any email talking about my order being in the queue, etc.

Upvote 0
Oh, and by the way, can someone post the phone number for the internet sales team that we will need to be talking to in the morning? Thanks!

I copied this from my "in queue to be processed" email. Hope this helps.

Additional Questions/Support:

If you have any additional questions about this order, please contact us at InternetOrders@Verizonwireless.com or simply reply to this email. We are also available 8 AM to 9 PM Monday through Friday and 8 AM to 5 PM Saturday by calling 866-338-7390.

Reactions: WizeGuyDezignz
Upvote 0
not to be mean or to inspire hope but I have ordered things before and kept checking the site with the tracking number to see where it was.

This was a set of expensive wheels and I wanted to make sure I was going to be home when they were delivered. So, I checked the site when i woke up around noon or so. And it said my order had been processed and should ship out tomorrow. This was after 3 days of no information. I finally stroll outside around 2 pm and my wheels were sitting on the back porch.

Just saying. Sometimes these sites just don't keep up worth a crap.

Upvote 0
I just called the Internet Order Office, and the rep said that they did do a credit check and needed a $125 deposit. I went ahead and approved that deposit and had it go on my card as well. The rep said that they had about 2000 devices queued up to be shipped out today and mine would likely go out sometime today or tomorrow. Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
I just called the Internet Order Office, and the rep said that they did do a credit check and needed a $125 deposit. I went ahead and approved that deposit and had it go on my card as well. The rep said that they had about 2000 devices queued up to be shipped out today and mine would likely go out sometime today or tomorrow. Hope this helps!

Annnnd my order is now being processed!

Upvote 0
I just spoke to two different internet sales reps who were both clueless.

VZ: No sir there's nothing at all wrong with your order, we're just fulfilling them in the order that they were placed.

Me: No ma'am I was in an internet chat room with two thousand others who had preordered Incredibles. We watched each one receive their FedEx tracking numbers in the exact order in which their orders were placed. Then a handful of us got a different message.

VZ: There is nothing wrong with your order. You should receive your shipping info soon.

Useless.........I'll try again later.

Upvote 0
JR,

My order status changed to that as well.

Magisternautaque,

I also called and they said my order was ok. I asked if they tried to process it and was there a problem with the card. They told me no, that it is going to be procesed today and that I should receive shipping info soon. I am going to try back again in a couple hours. I just want to make sure if they are having trouble with my card, to use a different one or just charge it to my account.

Upvote 0
My status just changed.....maybe something is happening.

Here is the status of your order.
Order Date: 04/22/2010

Order Number: 327492xxx

Order Status: Your order is currently being processed, please check back tomorrow.

My status changed to this also. I'm just got off the phone with an internet order CSR. She said my order had a hold on it because of equipment out of stock. Than she said that shouldn't happen with a pre-order. Then she said my order is coming from the midwest center and they said there orders will be shipping out on the 28th.

Upvote 0
I had to re-do my order that was placed on 4-21 b/c even though the Verizon chat person said "go ahead and enter your DL and SS number, and we'll see if the order goes through" when asked if I should put my wifes(Primary line, and it's all under her name) info or mine. I received an e-mail saying there was a problem, and to call today. Sure enough, I needed to enter my wifes info, and lady this morning said I needed to do a whole new order, even though stated in the e-mail that they would "hold" the order for 7 days...Doesn't do any good if they tell you to do a whole new order....

The lady this morning said it should effect when I get the phone...We'll see. I better get it by the 29th at the latest.

Upvote 0
I just spoke with the internet orders people and they told me I had to call the Atlanta Business processing center (888-782-8570 Opt 2). After a call to them I was informed that the order number I received (327388XXX) was not the actual order number and that my order did not actually go through as of yet. Keep in mind that I am a business customer.

It turns out that since I had requested a plan change to the unlimited calling plan, no orders would be processed until the plan change went through on the 13th!!

After a 15 minute call, my order is not on hold anymore and I was told I would ship out today!!!

The bottom line in my case was that I got the "check back tomorrow" message, because there was a hold on my account.

Upvote 0
I just spoke with the internet orders people and they told me I had to call the Atlanta Business processing center (888-782-8570 Opt 2). After a call to them I was informed that the order number I received (327388XXX) was not the actual order number and that my order did not actually go through as of yet. Keep in mind that I am a business customer.

It turns out that since I had requested a plan change to the unlimited calling plan, no orders would be processed until the plan change went through on the 13th!!

After a 15 minute call, my order is not on hold anymore and I was told I would ship out today!!!

The bottom line in my case was that I got the "check back tomorrow" message, because there was a hold on my account.

well, here is what I got when I called that number.. he told me that they dont even have any of the phones in stock and do not predict to have them until the 28th for shipping... then when I had them pull my order up it is showing standard 3-5 day shipping (which he says he cant change). So all in all at this point i am moments away from saying screw it and canceling the order...

Upvote 0
I am one with the "Order received, check back tomorrow" status. Just called and they stated everything was fine with my order and I was on target to get it this week. They said they would send an email if there was a problem with my debit card when they went to charge it. Let them know that would not be a problem, I have enough in there to buy many Incredibles at retail price LOL.

Hope this helps everyone, I do not think its an issue.

Upvote 0
well, here is what I got when I called that number.. he told me that they dont even have any of the phones in stock and do not predict to have them until the 28th for shipping... then when I had them pull my order up it is showing standard 3-5 day shipping (which he says he cant change). So all in all at this point i am moments away from saying screw it and canceling the order...

Yea this Dept. was pretty clueless when I called

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones