Please delete my account

1. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank Well-Known Member

Clearly the moderator has thrown his toys out the pram over my last post and deleted it. I would be grateful if the same person could delete my account - I can't see the option anywhere.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. kingvortex

kingvortex Well-Known Member

I don't see how deleting a topic designed to big up the iPhone and urge people to sell their Hero on a Hero forum is 'throwing his toys out of his pram', but each to his own, I suppose.;)
    If you want your account closing, try using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page, as I had a look around for you and I cannot find the option to do so either.
  3. tiatool

tiatool Member

Lol. I love these posts. Just don't come back and stop posting. Account deleted.:shrug:
  4. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Moderators can't delete accounts. I will disable it for you. But first - are you sure this is what you want?
  5. FrankTheTank

FrankTheTank Well-Known Member

You can't delete the account? That's ridiculous?!
  6. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

I said moderators can't.

I also said I will disable it for you if you like.
  7. rustynuts

rustynuts Well-Known Member

Why go to the bother of deleting it just log off and delete from bookmarks etc sorted instead of keep asking to be,deleted :rolleyes:
  8. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

Frank, thanks for the entertainment you have provided, even though I think it was ill-advised and not very productive.

Suggest you just forget about your password, forget this site & start posting on another Phone OS website that meets your requirements.

:rolleyes: Please somebody, put me out of my misery......